If you’ve been training with Split Second for a while and are a serious student of the game, our Jr. Coach Program could be a great addition for you!
As part of the program, you will:
- Attend a Jr. Coaches Seminar that will show you how and what to teach young players
- Receive a Jr. Coaches Handbook with the main teaching points and values we share
- Receive instructions and feedback on your coaching
- Receive a Split Second coaching shirt and whistle
- Shadow and assist the experienced coaching staff at SSB
- Receive credit for school volunteer hours
- Be part of a community of like-minded student coach/athletes and join our fun Jr. Coaches get-togethers!
Program Head (Eric D’Andrea) will work with you to determine an appropriate Split Second program for you to coach based on the level/age of players and your availability. If you are able to commit to regular attendance at this program, you will now officially be a Split Second Jr. Coach.
Please contact Eric D at email@example.com for more information on the program.