Our Summer Associate Coach Position provides a unique opportunity for those players who have been involved with SSB and our Jr Coach Program. This position gives SSB Jr Coaches another way to expand their roles and responsibilities as a coach here at Split Second Basketball.
Summer Associate Coaches will coach SSB Summer Camps between 12-20 hours per week and must be available for at least 6 out of 9 weeks in the summer. They will receive an hourly wage, opportunities for service letters, reference letters and SSB Gear.
What we are looking for in Summer Associate Coaches:
- Players in grades 10-12
- Shown good aptitude for coaching
- Are reliable, punctual, and reponsible
- Energetic with young players
- Demontrate leadership qualities
- Ability to teach/demonstrate drills and basketball concepts
If you are interested in becoming an Associate Coach please fill out The Jr Coach Application at the bottom of the page!